…Imposes total Ban on Okadas in Lagos
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos has yesterday listed a number of measures as he prepares to gradually open up Lagos for business.
Below are how the business will operate from next week.
1. All places of worship remain closed until further notice.
2. Eateries and restaurants to open between 9 am-3 pm and are to do the only takeout. No, eat in. Also 9 am-3 pm only! Take note! Must wear gloves and masks.
3. Public transport. All commuters to wear masks and gloves. Handwashing equipment and thermometers must be provided. Buses to load 60% capacity. No standing. All air conditioners off! All commercial bikes suspended! Tricycles 2 passengers only.
4. Controlled easing phase for all businesses, Banks and companies are as follows. All staff will work between 9 am and 3 pm. Maximum of 60% capacity on the ground. Others to work from home.
5. All schools remain closed! Teach online!
6. Whistleblower Channels to be introduced for anyone who flaunts the directives
7. All beaches, clubs, gyms, salon, cinemas, a swimming pool remains closed!
8. Markets to open on designated days between 9 am-3 pm
9. 50% elevator capacity only
10. Funerals are permitted. Only 20 people permitted and that includes the officiating ministers. No party to follow it.
11. Curfew remains in place as directed by the President. 8 pm to 6 am.
12. Review of compliance to be done again in 2 weeks!