The Senior Special Adviser to Mr President, Muhammadu Buhari, on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, has confirmed the fire incident happened recently at Aso Rock Villa, Abuja.
In his statement, he said the incident happened at a store very close to Aso Rock Villa as a result of an electrical spark.
“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises”, he stated.
Garba further ascertained that the incident was minor as no loss occurred.
“Fortunately, no injury or serious damage was recorded”, he said.